The Office of Diversity, Inclusion & Social Responsibility guides the development and implementation of proactive diversity, inclusion, and social responsibility initiatives in support of the Cheyney University strategic plan to create a learning and working environment where all can succeed.
A culture of inclusion is promoted at Cheyney University, actively engaging students, faculty, and staff to further behaviors, attitudes, and policies that support diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We champion the importance and value of a diverse and inclusive environment and advance diversity as a critical component of social, academic, and intellectual life at Cheyney University.
Students are expected to know and abide by the following:
You can report a complaint or incident while protecting your privacy by using the Cheyney Anonymous Reporting Form.
Simply complete this form and be sure to fill in all fields as much as possible to help us better serve you! This website is completely secure and all information will be kept CONFIDENTIAL.
If a serious emergency is happening, please call Cheyney Police at 610-399-2405 immediately.
Student Conduct Board & Appeals Panel
Apply TODAY! Requirements (Students):
- 2.5 cumulative GPA, Must be in Good Standing with the university,
- Majors in Criminal Justice, Pre-Law, Social Relations, Psychology, etc.
- Must be able to attend and complete all required training.
- Have a willingness to understand and enforce the Student Code of Conduct policy & all other university polices and/or mandates.
- Must be able to serve on at least 4 cases each semester.*