In the Division of Student Affairs at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania, student success is at the heart of our work. Student Affairs professionals are unwavering in their efforts to create a student-centered learning environment and a transformative learning experience.
Student Affairs is committed to:
- Providing high quality programs and services that promote student engagement, health and success
- Empower students to grow and thrive academically, emotionally, physically, socially and spiritually
- Create environments that encourage students to become responsible, engaged and empowered community members and citizens
Student Affairs serves your Cheyney experience through:
- Accessibility Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Housing and Residence Life
- Student Activities and Leadership
- Student Success
Your student success journey begins with you getting involved. Get involved with your Success Coach, Clubs and Organizations, Varsity Sports, Intramurals, emotional health/wellness, and more. Our goal is to challenge and support you through your Cheyney experience. We C.U. successful!
Cheyney University is now a PA Hunger-Free Campus!